Please can all participants in the South Yorkshire Ability Counts League make sure that they read the guidelines set out by the FA on our Respect and Diversity page. The latest guidelines below have been added to that page today.
• You have the right to feel safe on and offline;
• You have the right to healthy relationships and appropriate boundaries;
• You have the right not to be bullied, harassed or intimidated;
• You have the right not to feel uncomfortable or unsafe;
• You have the right not to be discriminated against because of your age, gender, gender reassignment, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, faith, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity.
- Tell an adult you trust at home, school or college or at football;
- E-mail safeguarding@TheFA.com, or speak to a Designated Safeguarding Officer;
- Contact the NSPCC for free 0808 800 5000 or Childline 0800 1111
or visit their website for more information;
- If someone is in immediate danger dial 999 to speak to the Police;
- Set up privacy settings for your online profiles;
- Report inappropriate online behaviour to CEOP.
Childline: childline.org.uk Helpline: 0800 1111 CEOP: ceop.police.uk/ceop-reporting ThinkUknow: thinkuknow.co.uk/14_plus ChildNet:childnet.com/young-people/secondary
Helpline is open 24 hrs a day: 116 123 Stonewall: stonewall.org.uk/help-advice Stonewall Youth: youngstonewall.org.uk YoungMinds: youngminds.org.uk DisrespectNoBody: disrespectnobody.co.uk